Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hello

I don't know who will be reading this, but I wanted to take my first blog and introduce myself.
I am 27 years old. I am happily married to my handsome husband Roy. We have been married since June 4th, 1999. (you do the math...lol...) I have two children, Nathaniel age 6 and Kayla age 5. I was born in Baltimore, Maryland, then moved to South Florida, where I lived with my family for 23 years. Just about one month ago, we moved to Tennessee. I have been a Christian since I was 5, but am still growing in the Lord everyday. I think the reason I am starting to "blog" is so that I can journal things that have happened in our lives as a family. I want to leave something for my children to read later on in life. I want them to know all the cool things God has done. I may send daily clips of what we've done that day, like a photo album of memories, or I might go back to past things in my life. For example, how did I come to know the Lord at the age of 5. It is a cute story, I can't believe I still remember it...lol...But it is a story I think my kids would enjoy reading about. So there may be no date order to my blogs and at times it may be something that doesn't even interest you. That's ok, skip it and maybe the next blog will be right up your alley.

2 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Nice to meet you! ha ha ha. Welcome to the world girlfriend. Great intro.

Anonymous said...

Wow.. It has been a long time since I have seen you.. You are looking good and your kids are adorable..