Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Eve 2014

Started off the day by taking the kids for a fun afternoon at Chuck-e-Cheese.  Then met up with my sister and her husband to see their new house and grab a bite to eat. I wish we would of taken a picture...instead we were photo bombing other people's pictures.  



Then we all went to Grace Bible Baptist Church for their new years eve service to be with family and to hear my dad preach.  Boy am I glad we went, it was a great message for the new year.

Here is the poem my dad wrote and read to the congregation. 
There’s a new year about to break through
And God has great things in store for you
Let go of your failures and release the past
Better days are coming
They’re here at last
You’re stronger and wiser and made it through
You will now appreciate what God will do
His Word is forged and forever true
He has great dreams designed for you
Said The Prophet Joel in Chapter 2
I’ll pour out my Spirit over you
Your dreams may die a painful death
God will breathe new ones with his
Mighty breath
Receive what plans He has for you
Great days are ahead
His Word is true
And His faithful love will
Take care of you
You’ll dance with joy
What he’ll do for you
Praise Him now
Singing Hallelu hallelu


Also glad we got to meet sweet Olivia she is my cousin Chris' baby who is one week older than little Jonathan.  They were cute together!  Below is Shae, Olivia, Jonathan, and me :) 



No comments: