Thursday, November 28, 2013

Spur of the moment picture with Santa

One afternoon on Thanksgiving break, after having lunch with Aunt Charity we decided we would take a quick walk in the mall. We didn't even have the stroller in the car so we knew it had to be quick, and I was alone...Roy was home at work.  So the big kids promised they'd help with the little kids and they did.  While there we braved sitting with Santa.... since there was no line. I thought Sophia was at that age of fear but she wasn't scared at all. He was a very sweet Santa and we just say and talked to him for about 5 min. We also managed to shoot this cute picture.  Little Jonathan (less than 2 weeks old) had his eyes opened. It was so cute...I couldn't resist buying it. I really wished Nate was in it but he was too busy in his favorite store Zumies and asking stores for free stickers. We walked buy the loom stand and I bought Kayla a small pack of looms since she is always the best helper to me.

No comments: