Sunday, January 1, 2012

Letter to Baby

Dear baby in my belly (aka Thing 3),
I just wanted to take time to tell you I am so happy that I am pregnant with you!!  I have prayed for you for many years, as I have always wanted another baby but the time just wasn't right.  Well 9 years after having Kayla and 10 years after Nathaniel the time is now perfect for our family and here I am blessed to have you growing inside of me.  God is so good and I praise Him for giving me you.  I LOVE feeling you move and even enjoy watching my belly move.  It is absolutely amazing and I am already madly in love with you.  The day to meet you can't come soon enough!  We are super excited!!  I pray that you will be healthy, happy, and grow to love Jesus.
I love you with all of my heart.
Love,
Mommy
Mommy at 33 weeks pregnant!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.  My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.  When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
Psalm 139:13-16

Here is a sonogram picture of you at 20 weeks.  I will have an updated one this Thursday!!!!

And yes...You're already a nose picker!!!


No comments: