Saturday, September 26, 2009

Date Night with Nate

Last weekend Roy was in bed sick as a dog, Kayla went to a friends house for a sleepover, so I decided to take Nate on a "Date Night", just me and him. I told him he could go wherever he wanted. I suggested the movies, rollerskating, etc... but of course he choose Chuck-E. I am glad he did we had a GREAT night out. All except he hated when I called it "Date Night" so I just had to say mommy and son night out. While there we decided to take our picture together...and this is what we came up with afterwards...

Below is a picture of me with my "Real Son"
Below is a picture of me with my "Fake Son"

Nate, I love you for your silly and goofy personality. I love you just the way you are and would never change anything! Love, Mom xoxo

p.s. I can't wait til our next "Mommy and Son Night Out"

2 comments:

DanaSr said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

Goofy Nate, our miracle boy, you brought tears to my eyes reading this post!! Awesome. I love you all. xoxo