Friday, July 10, 2009

Cades Cove and Wonder Works

Our good friends invited us out for the day to Gatlinburg to explore Cades Cove and go swimming in the creeks of the Smoky Mountains. We saw 2 wild bear and tons of deer. This is one of the old historic churches.


Old Barn and House


This is were we ate dinner. It was a restaurant with a Carousel inside.


Well the weather did not allow us to go swimming, so we had to find somewhere else to go to make up for that...and Wonder Works it was!!!



They even got to do the rock wall or at least try it...







This is the rode the adults rode. It was fun and scary!! At first I wasn't going to be allowed to ride since I had flip flops on, but I was able to SQUEEZE into Nate's shoes!


And then for our favorite part, the BED OF NAILS!

Yes, they are REAL nails!!!

The Bubble Room was fun too!


Nate says: "Mom please take a picture of me here before we leave so people know I really came here."



Posted by Picasa

No comments: