Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Kayla's Angel Encounter

Last night Kayla (age 5) got sick in the middle of the night, so I let her sleep in my room. I remember slightly her saying something about angels, but I was in a deep sleep. Then this morning on my way to work with Nathaniel in the car this was our conversation. (Kayla stayed home sick)

Nathaniel: Hey mom, guess what? Kayla saw angels last night.
Mom: How do you know?
Nathaniel: Kayla told me this morning.
Mom: When?
Nathaniel: While you were getting dressed.
Mom: Ok, cool!!!

So right when I got home I was dying to ask Kayla about her "Angel Encounter"
Here is our conversation:

Mom: Kayla tell me what you saw last night, so I can tell everyone what happened.

Kayla: When I was sick I saw the angels right in my mommy's bed. They were white, and I tried to catch one to put in heaven. And I blew a kiss to them like this. (did the motions of blowing a kiss). It was very cool, my eyes were open I tried to wake mommy up and she did not wake up, well alittle she woke up and saw the angles alittle. (I just said Yeah, Kayla, Wow, then went back to sleep.) With their magic they made two angles. I love God and the angles. It was my very first time I saw the angles.

Mom: Why were they there?
Kayla: They were checking if we had any tooth under the pillows.

Mom: Was it a dream?

Kayla: No

Mom: How do you know?

Kayla: Cause I was awake and I saw real angles and they were tiny.
I love God and the angels.

Kayla: Done. Let's send this message to everybody in the whole wide world that we know.


For more Tiny Talk Tuesday, visit Mary.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

She's precious Kristin! Give her an extra squeeze!

E. Tyler Rowan said...

If only we really knew all that was going on in the supernatural. Children are so much more open...

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Precious, precious little gal! This may not be the whole world, but you got the blog world covered :)

I hope we get to see you all this summer - plan a visit on up here for some swimming and fun!