Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nate Rides a Bike

We only own one bike, and it's a girls bike.
We are determined to find a boys bike USED, but until then...Nathaniel will ride this one, poor kid?!?!? LOL

Nathaniel's request: "Mom don't show anyone those pictures until I have a boy bike"
Obviously I am not listening to him, I am too excited he's riding on his own - I wanted to share this experience with you!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Kayla's Trying...
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


But she gets HURT alot eaiser than her brother, Nathaniel.
We'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

You are rockin out the posts! I can't keep up. Love them all. It is so fun to see your kids.

Go Natey Boy on the bike - brave man to ride pink ;)

Brandi said...

Have you tried www.freecycle.org?