Monday, November 5, 2007

Nathaniel Saves the Day!

I really don't want to go into detail on how the fire started, so to make a long story short. One night while cooking dinner a grease fire started in our oven. Luckily I noticed it and opened the oven soon enough. I stood there the trying to remember which tip on putting out fires should I use, actually me an my husband were both there contemplating this together...when all of a sudden Nathaniel comes running in between us and literally throws an entire glass full of water into the oven. What first ran through my mind was, "Never throw water on a grease fire" But his brave act put the fire out and all me and my husband could say is "Nathaniel you saved the day!!!"

2 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh my...a blog entry! Good thing I am subscribed to you or I wouldn't have known!

Go Natty Boy!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh - I wanna hear the WHOLE story!